N&W CPLs, the last generation

Tue Dec 31 12:14:38 EST 2019

Papa Abram,

Your error is forgiven.  For your penance 1)stay around and stay healthy so
you can keep giving us your information/recollection/stories; 2)please
consider coming to a Society Convention some day.  Turnips are hardy; they
can get by four days without you.

Not asking much

Frank Bongiovanni
Who can't really give absolution but was educated by Jesuits