Location

Fri Mar 27 10:25:47 EDT 2020

Mike -

That’s actually Y-6a 2170; rhe 2176 was a Y-6b with a different feedwater heater.

I’m puzzled about the “99”.  The photo should only be identified as “Bristol”.  N&W milepost 99 was way east of Windale.  In fact, it was somewhere about Petersburg.  Bristol was actually about MP 408.

Contact me off list at eking44 at tampabay.rr.com.  I have another photo I want to share with you.

Best -

Ed King