Growing Turnips along the N&W

Wed Apr 1 15:41:17 EDT 2020

Jim Nichols
From the full archive, the backup data for the drawing:

N&WHS HomeSearch the ArchivesModify Search CriteriaSearch Results
1/1

Locator	Hist Soc - HS-C02668	Type	Drawing	Doc Number	Y-5626
Description	N&W Ry, Radford Division, Land to be leased to A.A. Grubb for cultivation at Walton. Va., MP 297+4600'
Notes	Scale 1"=100'
Date	04/10/1905	Revision Date	03/25/1909
Author	N&W Rwy - Office Chief Engr	Accession	2005.004 : Library of Virginia

Date says 04/10/1905.
Don’t know what to tell you.
Name of Lessee A.A. Grubb is certainly suspicious!

Bill D

Sent from my iPhone