Archive work sessions

Sat Apr 4 21:29:50 EDT 2020

Jeff

We are on limited availability due to the Governor’s orders.

That being said, we are doing everything we can to fill orders. There are still some regulars who come in like Charlie Schlotthober who does most of the scanning. Charlie comes in once a week, generally Thursdays to scan orders that are not already scanned in the database.

On orders when the scan exists, normally, Ken Musante (K2) comes in and processes credit card orders, and Joe Shaw will process the digital delivery, usually within the day.

We are not getting things out quite as quickly, but we are trying.

Best
Ken Miller (K1)