Icing Platform Re: Supply Car

Mon Apr 27 10:39:24 EDT 2020

Bruce,The photo was taken from the Hump, looking toward Shenandoah Ave.Jimmy LisleSent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: NW Mailing List <nw-mailing-list at nwhs.org> Date: 4/27/20  9:56 AM  (GMT-05:00) To: NW Mailing List <nw-mailing-list at nwhs.org> Subject: Re: Icing Platform Re: Supply Car On Mon, Apr 27, 2020, at 6:07 AM Jimmy wrote:

    Roger and others,
         Boy, there is a lot to see in that photo!
      Look deep, past the yard goats and supply car. What I find that is
      much more important about this picture is the Icing Platform in
      the background!!! And note that the track below is used as the cab
      track!Can someone provide some perspective of this view? I assume it is taken from Shenandoah Avenue looking across the yard, but can someone provide an approximate location (drop a pin on a Google map) and direction of the view? Thanks.Bruce in Blacksburg