Icing Platform Re: Supply Car - Shaffers Crossing

Tue Apr 28 12:47:40 EDT 2020

Abram, Thanks for all this additional Roanoke Terminal nomenclature and description of operations. My vague memory tells me you addressed this earlier on the list . . . but why was the icing platform still standing in 1967 (maybe later) as shown in the eBay photo with T-6s that got this string started.    Much obliged.   John Garner, Newport VA