Y3 Proto 2000

Sat May 2 12:03:08 EDT 2020

 Phil, EdPrecision Scale did the Y3a in brass a number of years ago, very limited run. The box was actually labeled USRA but it was clearly a Y3a with the hatch. I had one and finally sold it a few years back. Probably have photos around here somewhere. Great model. All of the marker lights worked and even the gauges were backlit with fiber optics.The is the only model of a Y3a that has been produced.
Don Yelverton