VGN Boxcars

Sat May 2 22:39:27 EDT 2020

 Ken
Those were AX-1s not BX-1s.  During WWII they had the Evans auto loaders removed and were used in general service

Larry Smith

 The Virginian had 25 BX-1 cars, numbered 62000-62024 built by Greenville in February 1937, that were double door, 50 foot boxcars with a round roof.

The BX-15 box cars are the PS built cars from August 1952, numbered 63100-63399.

Ken Miller