Camp Obediah

Sun May 3 09:26:01 EDT 2020

Alex

Cannot speak to the cost of the meetings, I’m sure that was covered in a budget item.

N&W apparently owned Camp Obedah as it had a live steam track to run the Cowling model Class J from Bluefield on, and signage matching the real thing in many cases. In particular, one which shows in the photo the sign on the tree reads:
“The Powhatan Arrow’s little brother, a jolly lad is he.
He takes you for a joy ride and as you know, it’s free
For the Arrow’s little brother ain’t hear of the ICC.”

The tall man with the white hair in the group of three on the right is R.H. Smith.

Ken Miller