End of Steam - Last classified repairs

Fri May 8 15:27:31 EDT 2020

Supplementing Mr. Hamilton’s information:

In the mid-1970’s Rufus A. Henry, Jr. was Assistant General Foreman, Roanoke Shops.  Ronald A. Henry was Foreman Gang – LD, Shaffers Crossing.  Rufus eventually was in full charge of the Roanoke Shops Erecting Shop (I believe his title was General Foreman) and Ron ultimately became Superintendent Air Brakes with office in the Motive Power Building.

W.E. Honeycutt