N&W Passenger Cars in Armour Yellow Paint

Thu May 14 09:57:37 EDT 2020

Bill,

I looked through my photo and slide collection of the ex-Wabash cars,
(which is not extensive), and only found the same cars you listed as
painted Armour Yellow.

My *guess* is the cars you listed were sufficient for whatever pool
arrangement N&W had with UP after the Wabash merger, although there may
have been one or two more.

Glad you are chasing this down.  Let  us know what you find out!

Jim Brewer
Glenwood MD