Roanoke Terminal, 1963

Wed May 20 08:26:56 EDT 2020

What a great way to wake up this morning, Frank, and find your post on the Roanoke Terminal operations.  I am working on my article for the Terminal for The Arrow and several of your items are crucial.  Thanks!

I am still looking for which tracks in the bowl are served by these crews:
840 (middle ladder)
940 (punk ladder)
1040 (coal side)
Perhaps others can help.

Thanks, Frank, for this great addition to my research material.

Glenn Fisher
Cornwall PA