CTC Boards in Bluefield

Thu May 21 13:21:05 EDT 2020

Hello Glenn,

Pocahontas Dispatcher eventually had the entire main line, including HQ
Tower/CV Junction. At least the east end of the board to Welch was on
display in the reading room of the Eastern Regional Coal Archives,
upstairs in Craft Memorial Library, Bluefield, WV. If this is in regard
to 1984, I believe by then, the "War Room" with the IMAX-like wall board
may have been in service before they went to computer screens.

Grant Carpenter