N&W steam loco cab

Mon Jun 15 10:16:07 EDT 2020

Ed

That cab was carried to Roanoke in exchange for a 611 cab ride, must have been 1986 or so, it ended up in Birmingham and the gauges and such were removed for use on 611/1218. It was there when the program was ended and sold at the Auction in February 1995. If I recall correctly, it went to someone in the Carolinas and about 4-5 years back was sold at another auction. I have no idea where it went from there.

Best
Ken Miller