N&W Passenger train consists

Wed Jul 1 14:47:34 EDT 2020

Thank you, Rick and Jim.  The information is appreciated.  I am enjoying
teaching my grandsons how the trains were actually made up and handed off
between railroads.  Regrettably, MTH "O"-scale in many cases does not have
matching cars (one configuration of sleeper, etc.), but they enjoy it all
the same.

---- Vic Chudoba

Mailing List