Manual Block Signals (was No "call for signals" ...)

Sun Jul 19 07:35:26 EDT 2020

 I may have mis-spoken when I said "An example is the attached Berryville depot which has the manual block signals below the train order semaphores." The photo resolution of the Berryville picture is low but it appears that the manual block signal with a flat-end blade is at the top and larger. The train order signal with an inward-curved-tip blade that is smaller is lower on the mast which certainly make intuitive sense. A better picture could confirm this statement.

Good morning,

Frank Scheer
f_scheer at yahoo.com