Virginian Coal Cars

Wed Aug 5 14:18:21 EDT 2020

Jack;  good question.  The answer is YES!!

But I'm going to defer to some of the guys who worked for the railroad during or near the period in question(Hi Harry, Gordon, Abram and bunch of you who were a lot closer to the area than I was then)to provide a more complete and more knowledgeable explanation.

Frank Bongiovanni

Sent from my iPad