Roanoke Rail Cam down

Fri Aug 7 17:41:06 EDT 2020

On Fri, Aug 7, 2020, at 5:20 PM Ray wrote:

> Bruce,
>
> As I recall, there are or were two rail cams, one provided by Hotel
>  Roanoke and one by VMT. Somewhere in this email chain I saw reference to
> Randolph St, which I thought to be the VMT cam.  If it is the Hotel Roanoke
> cam I will have it addressed.

Thanks Ray. I did hear from someone at VT who knows something. According to
him, the hotel is managing the camera on its own. He tried to contact the
person he knew was responsible and got a "he's doesn't work here" message.
He contacted someone else so maybe it will be back soon. If you can apply a
little bit of muscle, it might be back sooner.

Bruce in Blacksburg