Virginian Coal Cars

Fri Aug 7 15:40:29 EDT 2020

Ted;

Again, Yes. I'm 98% confident that is exactly what they were and where they
were going.  We have pictures of those gons on the PRR north of Columbus,
and on the C&O's dumper at Presque Isle.

And somehow those pictures have ended up in a clinic discussing those gons
and our response to the myth about how they "never never ever ever went off
the Virginian".

Frank Bongiovanni