Fw: Alert!! N&WHS Commissary Items and Shows

Tue Aug 18 20:58:25 EDT 2020

Seems that Covid 19 face masks have become a fashion statement or a way to support your favorite causes the way t-shirts used to be. Please read the following message from Ken Miller. The N&WHS needs your support more than ever. If you use their website for your research information purposes and to research the history of the N&W and Virginian Railways now would be a great time to be a dues paying member. As Ken states in his message, society income is down due to the lack of train shows. Becoming a member will definitely ease the burden of having the income to pay the bills. Remember when your parents would tell you that money doesn’t grow on trees?
Stay safe and well,
Norris

Norris Deyerle

Blue Ridge Chapter, National Railway Historical Society Chairman of Virginia's Rail Heritage Region Partners

Info: www.blueridgenrhs.org<http://www.blueridgenrhs.org>

744 Chinook Place

Lynchburg, Virginia 24502-4908