Where ie this pic taken

Tue Sep 29 10:56:34 EDT 2020

Thanks Ken.  I have already purchased the second and third items on your
list  from the Archives.  However, the right of way map (item 2) was last
updated in 1943, and I am interested in the track as it existed from the
50's to abandonment in 1977.  The two drawings (items 1 and 3) are also from
earlier dates and do not show the track in downtown West Jefferson  several
blocks to the east of the depot.

Paul Mandelkern
Winter Park, Florida