Where is this pic taken

Tue Sep 29 19:51:05 EDT 2020

Paul
I have looked through my books for a drawing of the tracks in West Jefferson and couldn’t find anything. I drove around WJ today looking at the route of the spur line to the furniture factory. There is still some evidence that can be found.The train left this area when I was 10-12 years old so I don’t have much memory of the side tracks. I think I can print a modern google map of the area and sketch the spur line if that would help.                                                     John Baldwin