Christmas Poster

Wed Dec 23 09:49:00 EST 2020

Mr. Honeycutt,

Thank you for sharing this poster, the meaning of it rings truer today than ever before! Do you know any of the history of it such as when it was made? I assume this would have been posted at train stations across the system. I really enjoy the art work in old railroad posters, advertisements, pamphlets, timetables, etc. I wish this and other N&W posters could be recreated for sale in the commissary at some point.

Merry Christmas to you all,
Preston Clark

An interesting N&W Christmas poster from the past.

W.E. Honeycutt