N&W Diesel engineers

Sat Jan 2 17:10:26 EST 2021

Around 1956 the first diesels arrived on the N&W.  I presume the engineers dressed about the same since they were the same people working for the same N&W.  As steam engineers retired and more diesels came, did the style clothing, color or other changes happen around, say, 1965?This is of general interest, I think, but my goal is to paint the two crew members in a GP9 I am building, so I wasn't sure if this was a modeling group question or not.  It could certainly straddle the division point.Thank you all,Mike Shockley