No Trucks

Wed Jan 27 08:17:03 EST 2021

That the traffic signal we see is red does not mean the cross street has a green. More likely is that when a train approaches, the traffic signal goes to red for ALL directions of road traffic as there really are no safe road moves possible (even if the street the train is in had a green, some idiot would turn in front of the train without looking).

--
Larry Stone
lstone19 at stonejongleux.com