Steam Pusher Engines

Mon Mar 1 10:57:44 EST 2021

Harry

I love it, sounds like a perfect example of railroading at its finest! One look at the photo John Garner sent shows it was not consistently used with pushers, as there are weeds and no huge amounts of cinders in place.

John did correct me on the Honey Hole, the creek is actually further away to the south of the tracks there. I stand corrected. The area where the Honey Hole is damp, hence the weeping willow trees.

Ken Miller