RF&P ex-K3 ebay neg

Thu Mar 18 09:18:21 EDT 2021

Roger, I also think the K3s were handsome, in a brutish way. After finding a Circleville Herald (newspaper) article that confirmed they ran through the city (one was involved in a grade crossing accident), I started paying more attention to them.

Thanks for the information about the quality issues, Jim. Something to keep in mind when dad’s model comes into the shop.

Matt Goodman
Columbus, Ohio, US