whistles

Tue Mar 30 07:24:04 EDT 2021

Basically the N&W only had two whistles Hancock’s for pass loco. And the single note hooter in two versions a 12” top (hooter)and Earlier version 7” top . Same whistles for all loco A -Z classes no difference only persure difference. From 1882 -1960. If you look back in earlier post it’s been discussed many times. Lot of info there

Larry Evans

Sent from my iPhone