NW-Mailing-List Digest, Vol 198, Issue 20

Mon Apr 12 20:27:57 EDT 2021

The Virginian caboose here in Lynchburg was reassembled and painted red but it wasn't lettered the last time I saw it. Its my understanding that the folks who "restored" it may have done so in a rather "freelance" fashion without reference to plans. Their intentions were good and its better than having it rot away, but it may not be an accurate representation of a Virginian cab now. I will say that it looks okay to me, but I have not done a close-up inspection. -Ed Burnett, Lynchburg, Virginia