1 dead, 1 recovering after fall from Riverside Park NS railroad trestle

Mon Apr 26 15:10:35 EDT 2021

In case some of you didn't see this story, yet another example.  This from February 2014 here in Atlanta.  I've worked movie and TV sets as an extra numerous times and these folks that work the sets earn every bit of their pay.  A sad story but yet another reason to STAY OFF THE TRACKS! (Especially trestles).

Ed Svitil
Alpharetta
NHS #0317

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midnight_Rider_(film)