Fw: Historic Spencer Shops Train Show Saturday May 22 & Sunday May 23, 2021!!!! Spread the Word!

Thu May 13 12:42:54 EDT 2021

Are you ready for a Model Train Show???? I bet that you are if you love model trains. Please spread the word. I would also like for you to thank the fine folks at the NCTM if you do attend. Covid-19 is still present. Be respectful of others and follow the CDC Guidelines.
Thanks to Brian Crosier for sending me this information.
All Aboard!!!!
Norris

Norris Deyerle

Blue Ridge Chapter, National Railway Historical Society Chairman of Virginia's Rail Heritage Region Partners

Info: www.blueridgenrhs.org<http://www.blueridgenrhs.org>

744 Chinook Place

Lynchburg, Virginia 24502-4908