Fw: Blue Ridge Chapter, NRHS June 2021 "Blue Ridge Dispatcher" Newsletter w/ Recent N&W 611 Photos

Tue Jun 8 11:31:17 EDT 2021

Greetings,
Enjoy this edition of the Blue Ridge Chapter "Dispatcher" newsletter. Includes coverage of the recent 611 movement through Lynchburg, Virginia. Feel free to share. Thanks to BRC "Dispatcher" Editor Garland Harper for putting together an informative edition!
Regards,
Norris

Norris Deyerle

Blue Ridge Chapter, National Railway Historical Society Chairman of Virginia's Rail Heritage Region Partners

BRC, NRHS Info: www.blueridgenrhs.org<http://www.blueridgenrhs.org>

744 Chinook Place

Lynchburg, Virginia 24502-4908