Fwd: Blue Ridge Chapter, NRHS July 2021 "Blue Ridge Dispatcher" Newsletter

Mon Jul 12 16:27:01 EDT 2021

Ron and others,
I thought that the NWHS Mailing List folks would love to see the vintage photo of Gale McKinley with her family. Gale is our BRC, NRHS Vice President as well as a Roanoke Chapter member. I got permission from her to put it in the BRC, the Roanoke Chapter and the N&WHS email lists. I think that Gale and I are members of all three railroad historical societies.
Stay well,
Norris

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message: