Ed King book

Wed Jul 14 11:09:00 EDT 2021

Mr. Burnett is correct.

Promises without a financial obligation is simply that, a promise, which may never be kept.

We do this for a simple reason, we need to know the real interest in a project before we invest a huge amount of time and money into something that we have boxes sitting around for years if it does not sell.

We do not want to have stacks of books on the shelf for years, it is that simple. We want to have the book out and sold in a reasonable amount of time, not sitting for years. We already have several examples of that already. Business dictates that stock must be changing constantly. Stock sitting translates to dollars sitting.

At present, we have roughly 65 pre orders. Still a ways to go.

Best
Ken Miller