Ed King book

Wed Jul 14 17:53:44 EDT 2021

I have to commend you for your generosity here! Wish I could afford to buy that many for gifts. Maybe just send Ken a blank check for the ones that are unspoken for and then we'll all get this awesome book soon! LOL Seriously many thanks for your efforts.
Roger HuberDeer Creek Locomotive Works

 Thank you for the update Ken.As I said before I will order a book every payday. So far I have 5 ordered.This week I am stepping up my game and ordering 2 books per payday. That's 4 a month. As before if I end up with a box car load my friends know what they will be getting for gifts.GIT ER DUN SON!!!

Sent from my Galaxy