NW04764

Thu Jul 15 06:57:00 EDT 2021

As noted in Ron’s message the php software update is playing havoc on various functions of the website.

Since Mike did not send a specific link, I attempted to search for it, by searching for NW04764 and got an error, then searched for 04764, it found a single item, but then gave me an error.

I already posted the error to the web team address, but wanted to alert the list as well, you may not find what you are searching for just yet, but they are working on it.

Best
Ken Miller