Milepost

Thu Jul 22 14:17:44 EDT 2021

Fascinating stuff on the cement milepost.
On the Cincinnati district, I had documented the signals. I also documented what ever milepost I came across.
In an undisclosed location there is a cement milepost lying on the ground with the C?? P?? embossed into the cements. it does not have any paint on it. This is the only one I have seen.
I have seen one or two that the C mile was embossed into the cement and painted the black and white.
In another undisclosed location the milepost is out of the ground and leaning against a rock face. On said rock face is the C mile spray painted onto said rock face.
Thanks to all for a great history lesson.

Jeff Wood