RD and other Pocahontas Towers

Tue Aug 24 18:04:27 EDT 2021

Thanks Jim.JimmySent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: NW Mailing List via NW-Mailing-List <nw-mailing-list at nwhs.org> Date: 8/24/21  5:19 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: NW Mailing List <nw-mailing-list at nwhs.org> Cc: NW Mailing List <nw-mailing-list at nwhs.org> Subject: Re: RD and other Pocahontas Towers
    Jimmy
    At one time JK was a two story building.  Not many photos of that
      building.  Perhaps one or two in the archives.
    Jim Blackstock

    On 8/23/2021 9:19 PM, NW Mailing List