looking for a map

Sat Sep 11 10:52:19 EDT 2021

Well, technically I scanned it from an N&W employee timetable that I bought on eBay, not from the archives. So possibly the credit should go to the N&W. But since this exchange of information was conducted through the society I’m ok with the society getting the credit.

Perhaps the editors and writers on the list that are more knowledgeable of such things could better direct where the credit should go.

Don Trettel