Ford Parts

Fri Sep 17 08:22:21 EDT 2021

Ford closed the plant in 2007. Before that, flat cars with F150 chassis could be seen passing through Roanoke.
We toured the plant twice (once with NWHS). It was really neat to see how they built trucks. They had a lot of pride in what they did.

Norfolk Assembly - Wikipedia <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norfolk_Assembly#cite_note-vpilot66-5>
Phil Miller