Jube Jerrell Covered Up Race Horse Smith With Coal

Tue Oct 5 08:22:02 EDT 2021

These anecdotes about recollections of & about “white shirts”/ management, station agents, train crews, etc would make a great collage of short stories & articles that could fill up a few pages in future issues of The Arrow. I am sure there are many members who have stories to share, both personal experiences & “hand down” stories from family members.
Let’s remember, that it was the “people” of the  N&W that made the railroad what it was. 👍
Food for thought…….
Herb Edwards
Lynchburg, Va

Sent from my iPhone