Fw: Blue Ridge Chapter, NRHS October 2021 Blue Ridge "Dispatcher" Newsletter With Details Regarding Charlie Long's N&W "Vicker" Presentation

Thu Oct 7 14:22:11 EDT 2021

Greetings,
Enjoy the latest BRC, NRHS "Dispatcher" newsletter put together by Editor Garland Harper. Thanks Garland! I'm sure Charlie will present a great show.
Please feel free to share with other interested parties. Guests are always welcome to attend any of our BRC meetings!
All aboard?
Norris

Norris Deyerle

Blue Ridge Chapter, National Railway Historical Society Chairman of Virginia's Rail Heritage Region Partners

Info: www.blueridgenrhs.org<http://www.blueridgenrhs.org>

744 Chinook Place

Lynchburg, Virginia 24502-4908