Bunker Hill Train Club show cancelled

Thu Nov 4 19:46:09 EDT 2021

Re:  Bunker Hill Train Club show, Ranson, West Virginia November 6 has been cancelled.
I received this notice 11/04/2021 at 6:12 pm.  Second time the city has cancelled their show.

--Rick Morrison

      Bunker Hill Train Club

            The Bunker Hill Train Club Train Show this weekend (November 6, 2021) has been CANCELED

            Sorry for the Short Notice

            Due to circumstances beyond our control!

            We have just been notified by the City of Ranson that they have to cancel our Train show scheduled for this weekend over concerns of Covid-19.

            ________

            See our website for more information at https://www.bunkerhilltrainclub.com/.