Fw: Train Shows - A brief listing of upcoming 2021 train shows!

Fri Nov 12 10:51:06 EST 2021

Thanks to Ed Mayover for forwarding me this great news about upcoming 2021 train shows!
Always check ahead of time to make sure that the show is still being held. In my opinion the reason that you are seeing train shows coming back is because so many folks have been vaccinated. I want to thank those of you that have been. Like I said that's my opinion. I have heard that some of the recent train shows have had lower attendance and not as many vendors. Don't be discouraged by this. We're still in a serious pandemic. Everyone knows what to do to try and protect themselves and others. Things may never be back to pre-pandemic days but I think that they will greatly improve. I hope that Santa is good to you. Feel free to share with your train buddies.
Have a safe holiday season,
Norris

Norris Deyerle

Blue Ridge Chapter, National Railway Historical Society Chairman of Virginia's Rail Heritage Region Partners

Info: www.blueridgenrhs.org<http://www.blueridgenrhs.org>

744 Chinook Place

Lynchburg, Virginia 24502-4908