S-2 trucks

Sat Nov 13 14:46:42 EST 2021

I just purchased an N&W S-2 lightweight brass sleeper without trucks. I'm not very familiar with truck classes and all on passenger cars. I have no good pictures to go by and the references I have found say they had T96 or T94 trucks. Anyone have better info or know which replacement trucks I could install on my car? I'm not adverse to using some Walthers trucks as they are pretty nice should they have the right ones. Brass ones would also be good to have.
Thanks for the help!
Roger HuberDeer Creek Locomotive Works