Fwd: Happy Thanksgiving & More with VMT

Fri Nov 19 22:04:40 EST 2021

Candy Cane Express returns to the VMT! Please pass this word on to your friends!
Happy Holidays,
Norris

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Virginia Museum of Transportation <mflynn at vmt.org>
Date: November 19, 2021 at 3:05:17 PM EST
To: railcow at msn.com
Subject: Happy Thanksgiving & More with VMT

Candy Cane Express is Dec. 4-5
[https://r20.rs6.net/on.jsp?ca=bb2bc89e-47c6-4ca5-8b28-d8625dc3234f&a=1102633925803&c=fab83fd0-4c15-11e3-9879-d4ae5275b1a5&ch=fba29fd0-4c15-11e3-9886-d4ae5275b1a5]

[https://files.constantcontact.com/bac7a1ab001/233188af-5b1a-4d44-ac04-6c27ce7fc238.jpg]

The season of celebrations is here at VMT!

We are so thankful for our patrons, staff, sponsors, volunteers and Board members and wish you all a wonderful Thanksgiving! Please note VMT will be closed on Thanksgiving Day on Thursday, Nov. 25th but will reopen Friday, Nov. 26th at 10am.

A VMT for the Kids Event! Candy Cane Express returns to VMT for a full weekend of fun presented by Grand Home Furnishings!
[https://files.constantcontact.com/bac7a1ab001/bce4898f-6e69-4786-bb47-555e14297d36.png]
‌

[https://files.constantcontact.com/bac7a1ab001/bea927f2-d202-4cdd-8152-ac42d516a6e1.png]

Sponsorship opportunities are available!
Contact Mendy Flynn, Deputy Director at 540.342.5670 or email MFlynn at VMT.org.

[https://files.constantcontact.com/bac7a1ab001/b1164b7e-c9dc-43a6-86db-c5c6fed7c057.png]

And YOU can help us "Deck the Rails" at VMT!

Kroger Community Rewards Program

VA Museum of Transportation, Inc. is enrolled in the Kroger Community Rewards Program.
To enroll:
Please visit http://www.kroger.com. Once logged into your Kroger account you can search for VA Museum of Transportation, Inc. either by name or UE080 and then click Enroll. New users will need to create an account which requires some basic information, a valid email address and a rewards card.
*Must have a registered Kroger rewards card account to link to organization.
*If you do not have a Kroger rewards card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
Amazon Smile
You can help us make progress everyday by choosing the Virginia Museum of Transportation as your charity of choice on Amazon Smile. When you choose us, 0.5% of eligible sales will help purchase materials, professional services, and other items needed for our organization.

[https://files.constantcontact.com/bac7a1ab001/c321923d-d2ba-4428-afd0-bf555e402712.jpg]

Virginia Museum of Transportation | 303 Norfolk Ave, Roanoke, VA 24016
Unsubscribe railcow at msn.com<https://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=un&m=001p4BOC8hQUQIcAnswPCUNaw%3D&ch=fba29fd0-4c15-11e3-9886-d4ae5275b1a5&ca=bb2bc89e-47c6-4ca5-8b28-d8625dc3234f>
Update Profile<https://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=oo&m=001p4BOC8hQUQIcAnswPCUNaw%3D&ch=fba29fd0-4c15-11e3-9886-d4ae5275b1a5&ca=bb2bc89e-47c6-4ca5-8b28-d8625dc3234f> | Constant Contact Data Notice<https://www.constantcontact.com/legal/customer-contact-data-notice>
Sent by mflynn at vmt.org<mailto:mflynn at vmt.org> powered by
[Trusted Email from Constant Contact - Try it FREE today.] <http://www.constantcontact.com/index.jsp?cc=nge&rmc=VF21_3GE&nav=bb2bc89e-47c6-4ca5-8b28-d8625dc3234f>
Try email marketing for free today!<http://www.constantcontact.com/index.jsp?cc=nge&rmc=VF21_3GE&nav=bb2bc89e-47c6-4ca5-8b28-d8625dc3234f>