Caboose question

Thu Nov 25 16:01:15 EST 2021

First off, the C31 cabs had coil springs. C31P cabs had leaf springs making for a much better ride. The P cabs also had electric lights, including a blinking flasher in the middle and red lights on the back corners which also shown white below to light up the platform.A white stripe surrounded the cupola denoting a pool cab.The C31P cabs were the "LTD'S" of all N&W cabs as they rode so smooth after converting to leaf springs. The C32P cabs paled in comparision!Jimmy LisleSent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: NW Mailing List <nw-mailing-list at nwhs.org> Date: 11/25/21  11:39 AM  (GMT-05:00) To: nw hist <nw-mailing-list at nwhs.org> Subject: Caboose question Can someone tell me the differences between the C31 & C31P cabs.  I am working on my caboose roster for modeling.
James Wall.Rural Hall, NC