UPDATE *** Ed King Book ***

Thu Jan 6 22:59:46 EST 2022

Jim,I am going to be the elephant in the room and ask, how do we know that the book is as "wonderful" as you say?Jimmy LisleSent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: NW Mailing List <nw-mailing-list at nwhs.org> Date: 1/6/22  10:10 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: NW Mailing List <nw-mailing-list at nwhs.org>, NW Modeling List <nw-modeling-list at nwhs.org> Subject: UPDATE *** Ed King Book *** Happy New Year to all.  You will remember that in late November I offered to contribute $10.00 for each pre-sale of Ed King's new book, Memoirs of an Appalachian Railroad Man, up to 100 sales.Since then through the end of December,  Ken Miller reports we have sold 18 copies of this book.  I have kept up my end by sending checks at the end of November and December.It would be great if work on this book could begin now! The holidays are behind us; COVID is keeping many of us at home rather than out socially to lunch, dinner, a movie, sporting event, train show or whatever your interests may be.So please, take a moment, perhaps this weekend, to order Ed's wonderful new book.  https://www.nwhs.org/commissary/books-nwhs.htmlThanks for your time and interest in getting this project going and done!Jim Brewer