UPDATE *** Ed King Book ***

Sat Jan 8 10:32:10 EST 2022

Fair enough Steven. My intention wasn't to offend you, and I'm sorry
that you were offended.  But I am one person, so to judge a book written by
someone else based on the words of someone totally unrelated is probably
unfair, wouldn't you say? I don't speak in any official capacity. I am only
excited to read it. I read the chapter that was shown in Talk Among
Friends, and it was great, and I can't wait to read more.  I just placed an
order for a second copy.

Mike Rector