Ed King

Sat Jan 8 14:46:14 EST 2022

 In my reference to Ed King and his book, and being familiar with Mr. King's writings over the years, I am sure this book would be one you would want in your collection. I am not comparing all other authors to Ed King. I love the works of Thomas Dressler among others. I felt strongly enough about the book to try and help with publication to preorder as many as possible.
What ever amount I end up with I will keep one for myself and give the rest out as gifts to friends.
If Stephen Rineair wants to contact me off list I would be most happy to give one to him as a gift also.

Jeff Wood